Well, I am breaking a New Years resolution from a few years ago to make these. (I resolved to make no more New Years Resolutions.) Here is my list for this year:
- To get my blood sugar numbers better
- To post on both my photo blog and this blog at least once a week
- To continue working on my Zazzle, Cafepress and Printfection stores and make more money than this year
- To continue my work on Squidoo and improve my lenses (and perhaps make more money than this year)
- To stay positive, even if everything and everyone around me is negative.
Did you make any resolutions? What were they?
I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year! Here is hoping that next year is the best one yet!
Kerri from sixuntilme had this meme on her website. It will be a lot less impressive from me, since my posting earlier in the year was spotty at best. Here we go: the first lines of a definitive post from each month in 2011.
June – First of all, I want to say that the waitress at Friendlys was very informed, and did tell me the correct information.
December – Are you interested in hearing about foods that are super good for you?
Clearly this shows me that I should post more 🙂